Monday, June 7, 2010

Month 5

I feel like I don't remember a whole lot, so my blogs are getting shorter. Oh well.

So month 5. At this point Gretchen is sleeping through the night, starting to beable to go to sleep on her own without being rocked, and her two front teeth just popped through. She had her 4 month appointment and will go back at 6 months. She is getting more mobile. Rolling over and scooting and trying to push up on her arms.

Sometime around here or 6 months Brian found a local job. I was so relieved and glad that he was going to be home every evening. It really helped me cause I could leave her with him on the weekends that I had to work at the group home or at least depend on him to get her from my parents and him have her in bed by the time I got home.

However, with Brian being home came a few adjustments. I had to get used to not being alone anymore, sharing the tv, more clutter in the house. Always something.

No comments:

Post a Comment