Monday, June 7, 2010

Finally to the Present time

I know the past few post have been brief and not in much detail but it is what it is. I felt that I needed to go ahead and get caught up to the present time or I never would.

Now I want to talk about my wonderful baby girl Gretchen. Lets just say that she is AWESOME! I couldn't have asked for a better baby. She wakes up in the morning smiling and kicking ready to go. She loves meeting other people and is already a little dare devil like her daddy.

One of my biggest worries is that Gretchen will be a "brat" when she is away from me or when around new people. So far she has always been an angel. The other day for instance Gretchen and I went to a yard sale at Round Hill Baptist Church. She had never been around any of those ladies but was very well behaved sitting and playing in Miranda and Melissa's lap while I shopped. I even had to walk up the hill to my car and she didn't cry a bit when I was walking away.

She loves to swing, and ride the three wheeler or dirt bike with her daddy, and to swim in the pool. She has gotten so confident on the dirt bike that now she will ride with no hand and wave as she passes by me. It freaks me out and I'm yelling " Hold on Baby"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment